Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What Is Death By Pneumonia Like How Long Can An Autopsy Be Performed After Death?

How long can an autopsy be performed after death? - what is death by pneumonia like

My aunt died shortly before I was born in 1971.
There was suspicion that he was murdered by her husband.
I believe the true cause of death was pneumonia.
Many of the family of my mother if she would have strangled by her husband.
Have had scratches on his face at the funeral.
His DNA was in still under his fingernails when he tried to suffocate him to send?
Would it not even a tissue that remains after all these years?
My grandmother, mother, who died recently.
I am sure my grandmother knows the truth of what happened, and he is happy to be with his daughter.
I would try to find the truth themselves.
How can I even come close to this process, or is it still a possibility?
I would be glad to know that an enlightened people.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. An autopsy will be done, even if the results are a gamble. In fact, it can still be evidence. No evidence of the location of the defect exists, however, the cost of an autopsy all about you.

    If you decide to move us closer to family members to an exhumation, which would be likely to grant request.

    ReplyDelete