Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Can You Take Amount Of Alcohol With Metronidazole Which ALCOHOLIC Cocktail, Traditionally Prepared In Bars, Has The Least Amount Of Alcohol ?

Which ALCOHOLIC cocktail, traditionally prepared in bars, has the least amount of alcohol ? - can you take amount of alcohol with metronidazole

I understand the amount of alcohol depends on the amount of alcohol put in, but I also understand that if a specific request for a cocktail at the bar, the cocktail is made with a recipe. In other words, the same cocktail in two different bars of the same quantity of alcohol. (Correct me if I'm wrong) lie. So I understand that the specific name of the cocktail.
In addition, do not apply to non-alcoholic cocktails - as far as I know, do not use alcohol. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment