Friday, January 29, 2010

How To Clear All Emails On Facebook Login IMPORTANT! This Is A Question For Anyone Who Actually Worked Or Works For Facebook!!?...?

IMPORTANT! This is a question for anyone who actually worked or works for facebook!!?...? - how to clear all emails on facebook login

Why do people do that much time on Facebook to delete my account? ... They sent me e-mails (say 2), they will contact me about my application, which had been deleted in the average time to read the privacy and security pages! No need to be visited, I've had enough!

So I think it may take a path of your time, because they think it will change your mind ... As I said very clearly that I want to delete now!

It seems a little ridiculous to you? ... Well, my information over the Internet, after all, and I have my reasons for the desire to delete my Facebook account at any time!

So people can be determined on Facebook to be an asshole, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment