Friday, January 29, 2010

Do Condoms Cause Bladder Infections Bladder Infection, 10 Day Late Period, Anything To Do With Eachother?

Bladder infection, 10 day late period, anything to do with eachother? - do condoms cause bladder infections

I have an irregular period last October 13-23, wayy was irregular because I am alone for about 5 days. I went of birth control in the 15th. I had an appointment with the doctors, 24 are not pregnant. Last night I had sex with my boyfriend 5 times, no birth control without a condom, payouts and Sunday, 3 times. I saw a doctor Tuesday, 28 October and found a urinary tract infection and was treated for drugs. Now its 17th November, and I finished my 10 days waiting period. I've never had a period of delay, and when I am out of birth control for 3 months before my time, nor a normal cycle of 28 days. I had these pains in the lower abdominal muscle, which extends from my urinary tract infection, not as sharp and somewhat higher but not above my navel. I went to the 13th Doctor November had a urine test and was negative pregnanty. There was a bladder infection though. I have really bad mood lately, constipation make a nap every day and every night to sleep early, some nausea and even abdomin pain is not as bad as last week, and slight cramps. I still think is your aunt, but never does. I have no extra stress, I'm actually very relaxed and not about things, nervous, any change in diet or exercise or something. This is not a sexually transmitted disease, because I had a PAP 24th October and the doctor told me that everything seemed normal. I want to be pregnant, so I hope that the bladder does not cause the last time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment