Saturday, January 23, 2010

Treating Dry Skin In Dogs Is It Ok To Wash Dog With Dandruff Shampoo To Treat Dry Skin?

Is it ok to wash dog with dandruff shampoo to treat dry skin? - treating dry skin in dogs

I had a poodle of 15 years, the serious problems of the skin (eczema had had pups). The dishes I could do without having a severe reaction / itching / holes in itself, was head and shoulders conditioner for dry scalp. My vet actually recommended it years ago. I've never had a problem with your skin after the swim start. N hydorcortisone oatmeal or medicated shampoos helped. I do not know how many of you spent $ 100 trying to find something to work for themselves. I have also fed a can of tuna once a week, put in oil and a spoonful of yogurt for lunch 3 times a week (including the digestion and helps), skin and coat. Two other recommendations of my country vet!
Oh, yes, contribute, head and shoulders also help to remove chips, which you may have. Good luck!

So eat necessarily a good meal. N Chow dog race or trash. Many of the problems of the skin / shedding from the bad food and shop for dog food are just filler. They have little nutritional value for dogs.

9 comments:

  1. I would not try to human anti-dandruff shampoo on a dog. Most of these chemicals have serious and there is not as safe for human use, I certainly would not try on a dog.
    Some anti-dandruff dog that can help your situation, but can also slide think it is a kind of health problem.
    You can start immediately, and a little natural yoghurt, fish oil, such as tuna and sardines, eggs and cod liver oil feeding your dog and see if it improves their coat.
    If you do not want the vets discuss the next time your dog for a medical examination is due.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washing, drying a dog with a dandruff shampoo that your skin can. I advise my patients medicated shampoos, hair conditioners adds, which secured itching and dog food. Any product that helps to retain moisture in the layer of the skin of dogs and help you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. N People shampoo is not pH balanced for dogs, and can harm other people. Dandruff Shampoo is even worse. You need a hairdresser or a veterinarian (or possibly sell a business, the products for pets) and get a bottle of shampoo specially formulated for dogs. If your dog has dry skin, look for something with oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO! Dog skin is more sensitive than you should try an oatmeal shampoo with a moisturizing cream may be after a certain time to help, or you can use baby shampoo if you do not do the dog to an aggressor and an attempt oatmeal shampoo and a moisturizing cream or Shampoo hiccups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO! Dog skin is more sensitive than you should try an oatmeal shampoo with a moisturizing cream may be after a certain time to help, or you can use baby shampoo if you do not do the dog to an aggressor and an attempt oatmeal shampoo and a moisturizing cream or Shampoo hiccups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do not use human shampoo on your dog. Try the oatmeal shampoo is manufactured for use in dogs. That is what I use for my two dogs that have very dry skin. It costs a lot, so pick and try it. It works on my dogs. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not know. Dandruff shampoo may be toxic to dogs. Read the label and maybe ask a vet. You know most people here do not. But I suggest you get a shampoo, rather than relying on the safe side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haver, before I go into my dogs tryed and works much better than the shampoo you use awesome, I love my dogs, the best head and shoulders, and they feel good lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that is the best way to deal with shampoo to dry skin in dogs
    Johnson's Baby Shampoo. My friend used it and it also makes
    Your skin is not much. Unbelievable. You should try it.

    ReplyDelete